about 1 year ago by Drake Wong
Scenes Tab, Continuous Indexing, Pay-As-You-Go, Live Chat
- We now support native for scenes (sequences) next to the previously supported images and objects.
- This enables users to query on sequence level and switch seamlessly between scenes, images and objects when visualizing and curating data in Nucleus.
- Learn more about how to upload scenes to Nucleus here.
- Continuous indexing is now enabled for all new datasets. Any time you upload images to the dataset, we will asynchronously generate internal embeddings for those images.
- This does not slow down image ingest since the embedding generation is not blocking.
- This enables Autotag and Similarity Search features for your dataset.
- To disable continuous indexing, or enable it for older datasets, use the API.
Pay-As-You-Go and Consumption Dashboard
- We newly enable fully self-service usage of Scale Nucleus. Just sign up with a credit card and start managing your ML datasets.
- We introduced a new consumption dashboard that helps you keep track of your usage of Nucleus and the associated costs incurred.
- Please reach out to [email protected] to learn more about our pricing options!
- We added a live support function to help you get in touch with our team whenever you get stuck!
- You can always check our documentation for guides and common questions.